вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SHORT DAWG SOUTHERN FLAME SPITTA 5

A lot of your fans still remember your verse from "Me and My Drank," what would you say would be your favorite verse of all time? We also have Fresh Muzik T Shirts as well. As far as performing there, whenever I get a chance I will be there. It's gotten great reviews and the fans are loving it. I've been friends with S wizz Beatz for a while, and we have mutual respect for each other.

Uploader: Maubar
Date Added: 4 March 2013
File Size: 6.19 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 29682
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





His much anticipated mixtape, Southern Flame Spitta Vol. Short Dawg updated their cover photo. What are you working on now? So I definitely look forward to working with him. My homeboy Brian Lwuh plays for the Shot there, dhort I definitely want to go check out a game before the season's over. A couple of my favorites are "Money in My Pocket," the 9 to 5 song with Shanell, and my favorite freestyle would have to be "Miss Me.

I ended up winning a few first place competitions, and that is why a white Styrofoam cup is like a white sheet of paper for me.

Young Money's Shanell has to be one of my favorites. I also like "Baddest" feat. Make sure to download the mixtape above and check out my interview with him below. Freshan album I am putting together at the top off the year, inspired by the motion picture film and produced by C.

You have adopted the name "Elvis Freshley" because of your alter ego, could you talk a little bit about how you got the name and what it means?

Southern Flame Spitta Vol. 4 ( | Short Dawg | MP3 Downloads | 7digital United States

I've been friends with S flane Beatz for a while, and we have mutual respect for each other. I hear people quoting stuff I don't even remember I said. What are some of your favorite tracks? I went back to the origins with this one because i got with Don Cannon. Short Dawg shared a post. Once I realized I could make it, I haven't stopped yet. The World is Watching!! Sections of this page.

I am also recording my Flamw Money debut album, as well as working on a bunch of features, and I just got an idea for my next mixtape. Maurq Boone Philly Repost!!!

See more of Short Dawg on Facebook. Please specify color of logo desired. Email or Phone Password Forgot account?

Listen to Fre$H

Most Active Pages Right Now. It's just something that was in me and I enjoyed listening to it. I think every series and year gets better and better. Released on I'm doing phone calls to fans. How do you feel it is going to do compared to 3 and 3. No comment on the first question. I am very grateful and cannot wait to see how it continues to grow. I love the Midwest. Since signing with Young Money, it seems like it is a perfect fit, what is the chemistry like between you and the other Young Money artists?

Submit Your New Music.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий